Thursday, June 21, 2012

To change or not to change, that is the question?!

What do these 2 photos have in common?






Besides the pretty English design, they're taken at the same place one day apart.

It was 65 degr and sunny yesterday. It's cold and rainy today. Yesterday morn I was in the back garden with the warm sun on my neck (see the blue sky in the window) today I'm in the great room with fireplace going!

"It's never the same is it...Never!" said my British friend about the weather. I'd have to agree...it's beginning to rival Texas weather!

But oh why our God is so inviting...for He never changes!

"I the Lord do not change."
- Mal. 3:6

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."
- Heb 13:8

But maybe the most important:
"I have loved you with an everlasting love."
- Jer 31:3

As we ready for our last full day of ministry in the UK, pray for our ability to share and reinforce the never-changing love of Christ...



No comments:

Post a Comment