Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Joy comes...on the driveway~

After an evening of rain, a dreary morning. Cool, grey, damp, soggy, not much to motivate one’s spirit. Then I raised the garage door and I was met with a colorful surprise...



Rainbow chalk-work on the driveway greeted my morning and suddenly turned it vivid!  I chuckled and of course, smiled. (Have you today?)

“…joy comes in the morning!” (Psalm 30:5)

"I plan out each day and have it ready for you long before you arise from bed…Instead of assessing your energy level and wondering about what’s on the road ahead, concentrate on staying in touch with Me."  - Jesus    [Jesus is Calling]


Satisfy us in the morning with Your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.” (Psalm 90:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment