Saturday, July 9, 2011

One Month Prayer Guide Information

I am excited to share with you about a God-sized opportunity which has come together and would ask you to join me in prayer over the entire engagement. I have been invited to preach a revival/renewal week at Beacon Lough Baptist Church in Gateshead, England. The invitation came from the Regional Director of the Northern Baptist Association, and after praying about it for several weeks, my wife and I agreed that it was God’s calling. I set a list of “requirements” before the Lord and He answered every one. I also presented the opportunity to our Deacon body, who in return covered me with their prayer and blessing.

Now your part…would you join me in the next month, committing to pray before, during, and after this week of renewal? I am asking each church to be praying in part for the other.

Your responsibility during this Month of Prayer has nothing to do with your ability – it has everything to do with your availability. This is not about you. This is about God working from and through you. This is your time call upon the power that is available to you through the blood of Jesus Christ, asking the Holy Spirit to cover every aspect of this encounter.

Thank You for committing yourself to the Lord during this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment